Custom Aerial Photography Services
Choose From the Following Viewpoints:
- Oblique Aerials: The most popular form of aerial photography.
The image is taken from the side of the aircraft, usually at a 30-60 degree angle. This
type of photography allows for an interesting vantage point and an exciting image.
- Vertical Aerials: A top-down view taken at a 90-degree angle.
This type of photo has a map-like appearance.
- High-level: Allows for a larger view of the surrounding area. This
type of photograph is great for properties with wide-range acreage, such as farms.
- Low-Level: This type of photograph shows less of the top of a building
and more of the facade. These are a great way to see your property from a fresh, unique perspective.
- Ground: A professionally-taken architectural photograph from ground-level.
These are a great complement to an aerial photography package, and make excellent promotional materials.
Get video footage of your property at all angles. Beneficial for many rasons and uses such as construction,
marketing, special events, planning, and much more.
Print & Graphic Services
Make the most of your images by utilizing our print & graphic design services:
- Digitally enhance your aerial photos.
- Get a photo CD of your images.
- Have your favorite views printed on canvas.
- Laminate or frame your photos.
- Add text or other graphics to your photos.
- Ask about other deals and specials!